Friday, April 17, 2009

Note to Obama: Who Ever Denies Me Before Others I Will Deny Before My Heavenly Father

Some quick food for thought:

Jesus made clear that if we deny His Name before others that we would have no inheritance with Him in heaven: "Everyone who acknowledges me before others I will acknowledge before my heavenly Father. But whoever denies me before others, I will deny before my heavenly Father. " Matthew 10:32-33.

Unfortunately, it looks like the President is asking for trouble on this front by asking that Jesus's Name be covered up while he gave a speech at Georgetown University: http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=46667

But what should we expect. After all, we wouldn't want Jesus to get in the way of the President's economic agenda or inspire us to be "divisive" by preventing us from going along with the President's anti-life agenda.

Georgetown should be ashamed of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment