Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where Is the Fire?

To my fellow Americans and Catholics. This is my first post. The title of my blog is a reference to a talk given by Bishop Fulton J. Sheen when expounding on the lack of passion in Western Society in the face of Communist passion.

My goal at this blog is to answer the call of Bishop Sheen implied in the question, to bring the fire, the pentecostal fire we receive through the Church to our society and the world.

Thomas More is my confirmation name, when I was sealed with the pentecostal fire of the Holy Spirit, and I plan on using it as my posting name. St. Thomas More was a patriot with the fire and I place this blog under his protection and patronage and I ask this in the name of Christ, our Lord.

I hope that you enjoy and that we can help each other grow in holiness and spread the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment